Friday, December 9, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

Kristen Koster's wish list is a tough act to follow.  I'll take some of that butt glue if she has any to spare!
If Santa (the real one or my own personal Santa aka hubby) is looking for ideas, I jotted down a few.

At the top of my list is a Swing Chair for all of those long hours at the computer (when the butt glue kicks in.)   I test drove one at MacOutfitters .  Pricey, but, oh-so-nice!

Speaking of MacOutfitters, they also have iPads.  (Hint, hint!)  Let's just say I wouldn't be adverse to finding one of those under the tree either.

More practically speaking, though, all I really want is to enjoy the holidays and experience the wonderment and excitement of it through the eyes of the little ones in my life.

Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday season!

Check out the wish lists of my Accountability Group.   (Peaking allowed!)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! And yes, I wouldn't be adverse to seeing an iPad under my tree as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like the Swing Chair. I'm putting that in my Future Office file.

    Hope your Santa reads your list and takes the iPad hint.

    ReplyDelete